Monday was a slow day around the house.
I've been waiting for someone to help me decide how all the all art should be hung but I always get lazy and never do it.
I was tired of looking at it on the floor so I just went with it, took out a pencil for even measurements and hanging and hoped for the best.
After all, my husband can always spackle over the holes if they needed to be redone, right?
I decided the hoop art and yarn letter would be over the changing table. (Craft tutorial here and here)
This is probably what made me stall the most but I finally just arranged them on the ground and went for it on the wall.
The crib definitely needed something above it and I wasn't going to put a shelf that could fall.
I loved all my Valentine's Day cards but this one from my Aunt in Scottsdale was the perfect picture of love, warmth, colors and happiness. I love the 3D gumball machine with hearts flowing out. So I thought I would frame it and hang it somewhere. Then I got the idea to get two more and make a little picture collage.
I ransacked the left over Vday cards at Target to find matching cards along with our other received cards and two perfect matches were found.
I decided on three separate frames instead of one - three frame frame. They can also be changed out in the future with other colors, cards or pictures.
I was very nervous about hanging these straight with out any help. Excuse me, I had a two year old really trying to help. But I think we all know how "helpful" that was. I was pretty surprised that I got them rather straight and aligned.
I bought these picture hanging hooks at BBB and they are awesome. They are easy to nail in, easy to take out (had to do that a few times) and aren't supposed to harm your walls.


No comments:
Post a Comment