Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kickee Pants for Kids

My favorite kids' item this time around is hands down, Kickee Pants.

I discovered this brand in Houston two years ago when we bought my son a extremely soft and light weight onesie.  I couldn't find the brand anywhere else at the time.

I finally found two stores in the city that sell it with a pretty great selection and I hear more and more stores in Houston are carrying it.  Even The Monogram Shop.

I decided since we have a summer baby this time around I am going for quality over quantity regarding sleepers.

Definitely worth it.

My sister started my daughter's collection with these two.  Love.

 


Then I added these.  Great for summer weather and so, so soft.

(but in pink)



Although the pants set is a little slippery for a newborn

My only complaint, if I had one is that they don't have much gender neutral colors.  At their price I would like to be able to use them again if we have a boy.  I guess the navy, teal or red could go either way but not so much the pink with ruffles.





No comments: