Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Best Friend, Google Reader



Where have I been and what have I been missing??

Google reader is amazing!

I've heard a lot about it and signed up but it was a little too overwhelming for me. Well, I took about 2 minutes and added my many, many, many bookmarked blogs and I love it! What I love best is the 'Top Recommendation' section.

Hello?! Do you know me or what? I feel like I should share a bottle of Chardonnay with it and discuss last night's Tori & Dean. How well it knows exactly what I like and would be interested in. From crafts, to decor to style, to age related blogs about nothing but everything, baking and recipes. Every blog I immediately become obsessed with. I really don't need any more distractions, but I can't just NOT check it out now.

No comments: