
I just realized that I've added three recipes in the last 24 hours to Kitchen Sweetness and my to-do list for the weekend.
I guess I really do love baking because I feel so behind and lost that I haven't created anything in 2 weeks. Well whatever, this is my list for the weekend.
Paul Bunyan Cookies (Martha Stewart)
Whole Wheat Walnut Biscotti (Martha Stewart)
Banana Cream Pie (Martha Stewart)
*obviously I enjoyed Martha's 'cookie of the day' recipes this week
Unfortunately we don't have any parties or gatherings so it looks like work will be getting it all.
I thought this was hilarious. I sent an email with Martha Stewart's easy Banana Cream Pie recipe to a few co-workers that LOVED my TWD one. This is the response I got from one of them:
I would like to respectfully request you never send out an email with “banana cream pie” as the subject unless the body says:
Pie is on my desk. Ready to be consumed.
Thanks :)
Now I feel like I have to bring it in next week. (plus I've been wanting to try a new pie crust)
1 comment:
I hear you on the baking bug, I am addicted. Looks like some good recipes. Glad you had a good time in Jamaica.
Post a Comment