Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Favs & Some New Blogs to Follow

A few new things I've been liking lately.

I'm such a sucker for a good Instagram photo rec.


I ordered these online when they didn't have them in store (hello, Target card free shipping anytime).  I am not normally a fan of anything tie-dye but I like these in the peach color.


I highly recommend following FancyAshley's Instagram @Littlepresidents.  She's super cute, super cute kids, super cute fashion and just fun to see what she posts.  Her blog (Fancy Ashley) here.  She's one of those women that always looks like she stepped out of a J.Crew catalogue.  And sometimes she wears matching prints to her adorable 2 year old.  It's cute.

Then after seeing Kate's new birthday lipstick shade on The Small Things Blog, Lovelorn by Mac, I decided I needed a new color.  Or two.
She is also worth following on Instagram @k8_smallthings.  She is a hair stylist and has great tutorials and make up posts.  I think I found her a year or so ago on one of her youtube tutorials.  The color looks much better on her skin tone here.

Lovelorn 



I also bought Niagra from Nars.  A coral color and not as "pop"as I thought it was.  Good for everyday and wears well.


Not the best photo of the color, but you get the idea.


I purchased Roman Holiday as an impulse purchase with Niagra but quickly returned it after buying Lovelorn.  It's a very pretty color although a little too frosted pink...for me.


I apologize for all the "selfies" as they call them but it's the best way to show the real color.

No comments: