Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Flying With Kids: Tips from an Amazing Blogger

We had six flights in three weeks.  We have two more next week.



I'm not saying I'm an expert, even though many TSA agents may have said so, but I'm getting pretty good at figuring out what to take and what isn't necessary to get you through the airport, airplane and trip.  Because those are three different things.  Airport, airplane and trip.

While I'm working on that post, and many, many recaps from our wonderful 3 week trip, here is an amazing blogger I just discovered.

The Mom Edit

I read her great post about traveling with kids and then started reading her more current posts about fashion and life.  I immediately was excited to discover this great blog!  Then quickly realized she was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and just finished her year of treatment.  What an amazing woman.

She's pretty admirable.  And stylish.  And creative.  And funny.  And brave.  And witty.

Read her post talking about her 10 tips for traveling with kids here.

Current post about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here.

Also on Instagram.

No comments: