Thursday, May 24, 2012

My New Best Gal

So, you know how I am moderately obsessed with my best friend Meg?  How she is so amazing and I love her to pieces?

Well, she may have to move over to second favorite person in the world.

To this beautiful baby girl, Olivia.


I couldn't be more excited for them.  Now I just need the details.

It's really hard when the person you talk to at any minute of the day and is usually always available all of a sudden isn't available because you know, they just had a baby and all, when you need to talk to her most!!!

It sounds like it was a perfect, easy birth which makes me so happy.  It's all I could have wished for her these past 10 months.  It also makes you think that being incredibly healthy and fit probably does make things run more smoothly.

I have about five other posts but they will just have to wait.

No comments: