Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest


I was doing so well with no tv during the day.  But this pinterest?  Not only does it take up time (and I don't even know how to use it yet) it leads me to even more blogs and sites that I end up spending hours on.  I haven't been going to sleep until way after midnight because of this thing.

I need a job where I spend 8 hours a day just surfing the internet.  Oh wait, I already had that.

This makes my hundreds (literally) of bookmarked sites so much easier to navigate, organize and simplify.  Plus the gazillion of new ideas I get each time I look at one more.

It's never ending, overwhelming and wonderful.

Like this idea?  Love it.

Source: flickr.com via Jess on Pinterest


It's not just for crafts or fashion.  Food, decor, houses, electronics, music, anything!

No comments: