Wednesday, September 28, 2011

At Home Cappuccinos


I am very excited.

I've seen this and never knew what it did.  Something about making espresso.

On Tuesday's episode of Martha Stewart she made low-fat lattes.

The kicker?  No $2000 machine required.  Say what?

Officially on my christmas list.

So you are saying all I need is this pot, some espresso, a jar,  a microwave and I can make my own decaf cappuccino but more like a latte but more foam with one raw sugar packet at home??!

See why it is way easier to just make myself although I thought never possible?  Working in a coffee shop in college made me forever a barista's worst nightmare.

I can't find the video online but she makes the espresso in the pot on the stove top, adds a cup of milk to a jar and shakes it.  Remove the lid of the milk jar and microwave for 45 seconds.  Then pour the cooked espresso and milk into your favorite latte cup.

No comments: